If you’re a blogger looking to improve your SEO, why not write for us? It’s a great way to get exposure for your travel blog among likeminded readers! We are currently accepting Guest Posts in the following topic areas:
- Travel – this can be location guides, travel stories, airline, hotel and restaurant reviews, must do’s, packing lists, and more!
- Lifestyle – this can cover anything from lifestyle tips, health and well-being, fitness, recipes, productivity and more.
Posts that you write for us should be unique and interesting. I recommend checking out some of our recent travel blogs to see which topics have already been covered.
We have a few requirements for our guest posts – please see our guest posting guidelines below.
Write for us – the guidelines
- Posts should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- All posts should be original content, and unique to One Way to Wanderland.
- Posts should be well written and proofread before being sent.
- Your submission should include at least one image, of which should be owned by you, or you should have the licence or permission to use (i.e. unsplash)
- Content should not be written for link building purposes – all content will be reviewed carefully!
- You will receive one do-follow link to your personal blog in the author bio
- Do follow links in the body of the post can be requested but will be treated as a sponsored post – please contact me to discuss this.
To submit your article, please send your pitch, or finished article to onewaytowanderland [at] outlook [dot] com